Continuing Pro Dev (CPD)
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)Al Emadi Hospital has been accredited by Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners(QCHP) Ministry of Public Health as a provider of Continuing Medical Education (CME) /CPD Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
The CPD activities offered at Al Emadi Hospital is now open to all healthcare practitioners (physicians, nurses and allied) in the State of Qatar. Please visit the ‘Upcoming CPD Events’ to register.
Al Emadi Hospital is committed to delivering high quality, accessible, comprehensive and patient-centered medical services with the ambition of becoming a distinguished, model healthcare institution. In its strive towards excellence, the hospital endeavors to support and provide professional and educational needs to its health care providers to enhance clinical competence, practice performance and patient outcomes. One of the major ways in achieving Al Emadi Hospital’s overall vision is through Continuing Medical Education (CME) / Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Provide educational opportunities for physicians, nurses and other allied health care professionals that are lifelong, consistent and grounded on Al Emadi Hospital’s organizational core values – patient first, integrity, excellence and teamwork.
- Impart current and emerging scientific knowledge to physicians, nurses and other allied health care professionals through high quality educational activities that contribute to improved practice in the diagnosis and treatment of illness and disease.
- Enable licensed practitioners to earn credit points needed to meet CME/CPD requirements as mandated by Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners (QCHP).
- Improve the career satisfaction of physicians and other allied health care professionals by providing them with educational opportunities that keep them abreast of latest developments and best-practices.
- Offer professionals from different disciplines a collaborative and facilitative environment to exchange knowledge, experience, dialogue and discovery.
- Provide competence-improving opportunities for physicians to become CME/CPD faculties that will enhance their teaching skills and soft skills.