About the clinic
The ENT Department at Al-Emadi Hospital is operated by highly experienced and qualified physicians who follow the latest methods for diagnosis and offer MEDICAL and SURGICAL treatment and rehabilitation of patients with ailments related to the ear, nose throat, head and neck, including allergies and disorders of the upper respiratory system, in both ADULTS and CHILDREN.
The department works closely with other medical and surgical specialties to provide a multidisciplinary approach for diagnosis and treatment of a broad range of disorders and provides
multiple services, including but not limited to:
- Surgical correction of deviated nasal septum.
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy using top of the line surgical techniques and equipment
- Surgical approach for snoring and sleep apnea.
- Rhinoplasty and plastic surgeries of the face and neck.
- Endoscopic nasal & sinus surgery and treatment.
- Medical and surgical treatment of nasal and sinus problems using top of the line endoscopic surgical techniques.
- Ear infections and surgical treatment .
Al Emadi Hospital
Meet the clinic specialists
These are the professionals that care for you at the clinic.
At Polyclinic, you'll find a host of experienced, compassionate specialists for everyone in the family, from newborns to seniors. Whether you need a routine treatment, there's a selection of caring physicians at a location near you.