Physical therapy is the art and science of physical care and rehabilitation. We are providing services in circumstances where movement and function are threatened by aging injuries, diseases or environmental factors.
Cases handled by physical therapist:
A. Musculoskeletal / orthopedic cases such as:
• Low back/ cervical problem (spondylosis, etc.)
• Myofascial pain syndrome / meiosis.
• Arthritic condition (Osteoathritis, rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile arthritis)
• Fracture, knee surgery (Anterior Cruciate Ligament “ACL”) reconstruction, Arthroscopy, meniscus injuries)
• Tendinitis conditions, Muscle spasm, traumatic injuries.
B. Neurological cases such as:
• Facial palsy
• Radiculopathy / impingement syndrome
• Stroke patient (cerebrovascular accident)
• Lymphatic disorders.
C. Geriatric and pediatric conditions.
Rehabilitation program available:
• Electrotherapy: ultrasound, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS), Electrical Stimulator (ES), Vacatron, combination therapy, Short wave diathermy, laser lymphatron.
• Hot Moist Pack (HMP) and cold packs application
• Therapeutic exercises program, strengthening activities and proper stretching
• Massage for certain cases / manual or electrical massager
• Traction machine / lumbar and cervical /, continuous passive movements (CPM) machine.