Audio-Vestibular Medicine unit:
Audio-vestibular medicine unit is concerned with world class services to diagnose, treat, habilitate and rehabilitate cases with hearing, tinnitus and dizziness in both adults and children. It is also concerned with screening for hearing and balance in adults and neonates. It deals with neonates starting from day one of life. The audio-vestibular medicine unit is equipped with the most recent and advanced instruments. It produces highly professional services.
Outpatient clinic services:
- Pure tone audiometry.
- Speech audiometry.
- Tympanometry and acoustic reflex thresholds.
- Sound field audiometry.
- Play audiometry.
- Neonatal hearing screening.
- Hearing screening for adults.
- Aided response audiometry.
- ABR for hearing thresholds.
- ABR for neuro-otological purposes and early detection of 8th cranial nerve and brainstem tumors.
- Oto acoustic emissions.
• Caloric test.
- Habilitation and Rehabilitations for hearing loss and CI patients.
- Rehabilitations for vestibular cases.
- Rehabilitations for tinnitus cases.
- Rehabilitations for vestibular migraine cases.
- Management of difficult and complicated vestibular cases.
- Intra tympanic injections for sudden sensory hearing loss and Meniere’s disease cases.