Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Al Emadi Hospital has been accredited by Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners(QCHP) Ministry of Public Health as a provider of Continuing Medical Education (CME) /CPD Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
The CPD activities offered at Al Emadi Hospital is now open to all healthcare practitioners (physicians, nurses, dentists, pharmacists, complementary medicine and allied) in the State of Qatar. Please visit the ‘Upcoming CPD Events’ to register.
Al Emadi Hospital is committed to delivering high quality, accessible, comprehensive and patient-centered medical services with the ambition of becoming a distinguished, model healthcare institution. In it’s strive towards excellence, the hospital endeavors to support and provide professional and educational needs not only to its health care providers but also to all healthcare professionals in the State of Qatar to enhance clinical competence, practice performance and patient outcomes. One of the major ways in achieving Al Emadi Hospital’s overall vision is through Continuing Professional Development (CPD) / Continuing Medical Education (CME).
Our CPD program serves to:
- Provide educational opportunities for physicians, nurses, dentists, pharmacists, complementary medicine practitioners and other allied health care professionals that are lifelong, consistent and grounded on organizational core values – patient first, integrity, excellence and teamwork
- Impart current and emerging scientific knowledge to physicians, nurses, dentists, pharmacists, complementary medicine practitioners and other allied health care professionals through inter-professional educational activities that contribute to improved patient outcomes.
- Enable licensed healthcare professionals to earn credit points needed to meet their local medical licensing requirements.
- Improve the career satisfaction of physicians, nurses, dentists, pharmacists, complementary medicine practitioners and other allied health care professionals by providing them with educational opportunities that keep them abreast of latest developments and best-practices
- Offer professionals from different disciplines a collaborative and facilitative environment to exchange knowledge, experience, dialogue and discovery.
- Provide competence-improving opportunities for healthcare professionals to become CME/CPD faculties that will enhance their teaching skills and soft skills.